Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin de Bruyne

Im really glad. As i said it was a must buy for a future. He'll be really great. Welcome to the Stamford Bridge Kevin

Apparently after the 6 months, he could possibly have his loan extended or loaned out elsewhere.

http://www.crunchsports.com/category...-201202020023/

Chelsea FC's Kevin De Bruyne admits he could be loaned out next season
    Kevin de Bruyne(credit: YORICK JANSENS/AFP/Getty Images)
    Crunch Sports Staff - 3 Feb 2012
    Kevin de Bruyne is hoping to become a first-team regular at Chelsea - but admits he may have to continue learning elsewhere before he gets an opportunity.

The 20-year-old completed his 7million move from Genk on transfer deadline day and was immediately loaned back to the Belgian club until the end of the season.

And De Bruyne admits he could be loaned to another Premier League club next season before featuring under Andre Villas-Boas.

The young Belgium international told Sky Sports News: "It will be very difficult to come directly into the team but I will do everything to play at the level that Chelsea needs.

"I hope I can get some success."

He added: "I chose Chelsea because I really like the club.

"They came with a proposition for me that is amazing.

"I can progress and play for a good team and then I have the option to be loaned out next year to a team better than the Belgian competition. It's great."

Thread Information