Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: John Terry Court Case

Quote Originally Posted by Mehitabel View Post
    Well now that's another interesting question. What if BOTH players were rested to avoid confrontation?
    I think that's a good idea, but here's an even better one: - how about JT & Rio's snotty brother have a straightener in a specially erected boxing ring on the pitch prior to the football match? I'm sure it would be very popular with the fans, and it would be great to see JT knock the crap out of Ferdinand!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBeard View Post
    I think that's a good idea, but here's an even better one: - how about JT & Rio's snotty brother have a straightener in a specially erected boxing ring on the pitch prior to the football match? I'm sure it would be very popular with the fans, and it would be great to see JT knock the crap out of Ferdinand!
    Good suggestion, if only that happend in real life, I would watch it.
    Each player will then take turns to kick each other using footballs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Good suggestion, if only that happend in real life, I would watch it.
    Each player will then take turns to kick each other's balls.
    There. I corrected it for you!

Chelsea Fan JacksonvilleChelseaFan's Avatar
    nice... i would pay to see this boxing match.

i think baseball, over here, needs to consider something like this, it's such a boring sport to watch as it is now lol... pre game boxing matches between two rival opponents... and allow steroids haha... if everyone does it, it will be fair... thats the only way i see baseball would being worth a crap.

Banned
    And if they both start, will they shake hands?

Banned
    Remember JT and Wayne Bridge? They didn't shake hands.
    Im sure JT will put his hand out to Ferdinand, but im not sure if Ferdinand will want to shake hands with him.

thats rediculous... if you wanna smeer someones name through the mud because they are a better athelete than you are, thats sad.... media has a no place in peoples personal lives... this is a bad problem in here as well... it's like tiger woods, i never liked him because he was faithful to his wife, i liked him because he was an amazing golfer and if you ever played the game you can respect what the guy does... when the media derailed him for his whole scandle, they enlongated his process of comeing back to the PGA by 1000%, biggest waste of time.

Banned
    well said Jackson. What a player does off the pitch has got nothing to do with anyone except himself and his family.

this is why media can continue to publish fallacies as if they are facts, until someone can figure out away to filter what leaks out to the general population.... people read things and ,all to often believ, that it is 100% true without doing any of their own research, or going to other sources and getting the other side of a story....this is my speculation obviously, but i think 3/4 of people just repeat everything they hear as if they arrived at these opinions on their own thought, and 1/4 of people actually take everything they here for what it is worth and develop, truly original opinions through careful deductive reasoning... that was actually an epiphany i had one day while i was listening to this kid talk while i was surfing, everything that kid said, i had heard almost in exact words somewhere else... i got a little laugh out of the thought but im starting to find it to be more and more true as i get older haha

Banned
    Yes, it's good though that the public face of Chelsea has appealed for calm and good behaviour at the QPR match.

When the trial starts, will the identity of the anonymous video poster be revealed?

Banned
    So anyone can make accusations against anyone and the identity of the accuser will be protected?... or is it just against Chelsea?

Quote Originally Posted by Hutchinson56 View Post
    Apparently that's the law in these kind of cases. Seems like a shit-stirrer's charter to me.
    laws are made to be broken haha

Banned
    Oh I'm sure Ferdinand will start! The wise thing would be for neither JT nor Ferdinand to start, but that's not going to happen!

Banned
    Whether its true or not, its always someone from the Man United side, or even a former Utd player.

Should be interesting, JT and Plug have been mates for a long time. Wonder if Plug's loyalty will lie with his brother or an old friend? What am I thinking - Plug showing loyalty to anyone???

Banned
    Just read this comment that someone posted on youtube. I found it quite funny and true, so thought I would share with everyone here.

just heard that RIO FERDINAND is not planning to shake CAPTAIN TERRYfics hand on sunday...i think rio ferdinand spends too much time on twitter so much that he even forgot that he aint in man utd's starting 11...how will he do a hand shake snub from the bench...either way man utd arent crossing the bridge

KTBFFH....and welcome DE BRUYNE

Banned
    That is really funny if it's true! Imagine what a long arm he'd need to shake hands from the bench. But also how will he make it clear from the bench that he's refusing to shake hands? Tuck his hands in his armpits???

Banned
    Yes, in many ways, I'd rather have seen it dealt with swiftly. The longer it is left, the more time sleazy journalists have to profit from it. And that is the one thing we can be sure of - profit they will!

If JT is found guilty of using racist language solely on video evidence, that will open the floodgates. Can you imagine how many 'journalists' will be on the look-out for players they don't like shouting on the pitch, and then selecting their own words to bring a court case?

How the hell can somebody be prosecuted on the 'evidence' of lip-reading alone? Nobody on the pitch heard what JT said, yet everyone took offence, it's a f*ckin' joke.

Banned
    Yes, that exactly sums up the dilemma. It will open the floodgates for unscrupulous journalists (i.e. the majority of them) to be constantly posting videos of anything that looks remotely non pc.

Thread Information