Thread: Chelsea vs Liverpool

Chelsea vs Liverpool

Chelsea vs Liverpool

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://offthewoodworkblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/badgechelsea.gif')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0c/Liverpool_FC.svg/180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chelseafc.com/javaImages/63/48/0,,10268~3688547,00.jpg')

Stadium: Stamford Bridge
    Tuesday 29th November 2011
    19:45 GMT

Match Predictions: 2-0 Chelsea
    Torres, Lampard

FINAL SCORE
    CHELSEA 0 - 2 LIVERPOOL
    CHELSEA GOAL SCORERS : NIL

We bounced back from winning against Wolves.
    Lets hope we will continue our form and beat Liverpool. We did lose to them a while back, but im sure this time Chelsea will put it right!

No John Terry, but im sure who ever replaces him will do a good job.
    I predict we will keep a clean sheet again, because I just can't see Liverpool scoring against us this time, maybe they were a bit lucky last time and caught our defence but im sure we will be much more tighter in defence.

I really hope Torres can make a start, because Drogba has been starting and apart from him scoring 1 goal against Leverkusen, his performance wasn't that good, I prefer Torres at the moment and im sure AVB will need to play him more as he is our future.

Good luck to Chelsea!

Whats your match predictions?
    Last edited by realisoph; 29th November 2011 at 21:55.

Prediction : 1-1
    Possible Goalscorer: Mata
    Although we won our last Wolves game but I still cant entirely trust on the team's current form with Torres playing less. AVB should play Drogba and Torres equally like one starting in the first half and the other in the second half. Whereas in the Wolves game, Torres came in the 77th minute!
    The defense should be good in this game!
    Go Chelsea! We gotta win/draw this one =)

I hope Torres will start, but this is very unlikely because AVB probably won't risk it. Lets hope Torres gets more play time, because I want to see him shine in blue.

I think AVB will start with Torres in this game, 'cause in our last EPL clash with Liverpool he didn't play.

First of all, what a bad lineup from AVB.
    I knew we wouldn't last long in the carling cup because we keep changing the squads around.

Lukaku playing out wide doesn't work, he then made Torres play out wide, which was kind of dumb.
    Bad formation for those players in my opinion. Why would AVB bring on 2 central strikers? in a 4-3-3.

No sturridge, im sure he would have turned things around with his pace.

I am very disappointed with the AVB and his selections and tactics, I would like him to depart.
    When Chelsea were playing well (when mata came on), it was too late..

What the hell was AVB thinking? Was that a line-up? Why the heck is he trying to apply 'new' ideas? These changes are NOT working!

When I first saw it, I was shocked to see Lukaku playing out wide.

If we were to play in the 4-3-3 formation, we need real wingers and good creative midfielders.
    I hope AVB knows.

We just have to be patient and believe in him.

Yeah, I was like 'what the fuck?' Why will Lukaku play out wide? Believe in this guy for how long I seriously don't know. Neither can I be patient after losing so many important games!

Thread Information