Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gary Cahill

Chelsea Fan JacksonvilleChelseaFan's Avatar
    Nice

I like the way this forum is set up a lot more that the one in the shed on the official chelsea website

Banned
    Yeah, the forum is still new and it is growing day by day.
    We hope you can become active and contribute to the forum.
    Thanks

Yeah man for sure, doin a great job.... Looking forward to seein what this Chelsea teams looks like here in the next couple weeks.... Lots of stuff circulating about drogba moves, Torres startin to break through, and hazard gettin picked up..should be fun

Banned
    Also Essien back in. Chelsea looking good at the moment and hopefully Torres back to his best form.

So far, we still have to see how Cahill plays. If he can bring his form and talent to Chelsea, that would be great.

So who is he going to end up replacing...I know terry and cole only have a few seasons left.

Banned
    Luiz position.

Im not sure if AVB will try Luiz in the RB position, but I think Ivanovic is our best RB.

Maybe in the future, we could see Terry and Cole leave, so Cahill will replace Terry and most likely play alongside Luiz and then Bertrand to play in LB.

Banned
    Let's not be in too great a hurry to get rid of JT! Ash can leave with my blessing, though!

No hurry at all.... Just sayin, unless he is brought over as an awesome sub, eventually he is going to take someone's place and JT and Ashely are really the ony too getting up there in age.

Banned
    Do you think he will play in tomorrow's match? Or at least be on the bench and get some playing time? Maybe they'll announce it at the press conference.

Banned
    It would be quite strange if AVB doesn't play him. Im sure he will either start, or benched. I personally can't wait to see him play.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Latest...582106,00.html

either ashley cole is way farther back back in the picture than him(to the left), or Cahill is huge.

Banned
    He looks huge to me, Jackson! I'm looking forward to seeing him play with our lads.

Banned
    Well, that makes sense when you look at what happened to Torres - thrown in straightaway and semed to lose all confidence which he is only begninning to regain now. So maybe it was wsie to give Cahill a bit of time to ease himself in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehitabel View Post
    Well, that makes sense when you look at what happened to Torres - thrown in straightaway and semed to lose all confidence which he is only begninning to regain now. So maybe it was wsie to give Cahill a bit of time to ease himself in.
    certainly something that should be taken into consideration... especially in the Def positions, you don't want him to give up opportunities cause that would result in goals against.

Banned
    Who thinks Cahill will come on as a sub for the QPR game? or even start?

I think he will make the bench this time, and come on, depending on the score line.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Who thinks Cahill will come on as a sub for the QPR game? or even start?

I think he will make the bench this time, and come on, depending on the score line.
    well considering the situation i would say he has more of a chance to play in this game than he does in the man U game

It was a good buy for 7 million i have to say, though not the best that could have been made. Ofcourse the best for that kind of money. I'd prefer Subotić or the other Dortmund CB. But ofc that would cost us 2 much

Thread Information