Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hulk interested in Chelsea switch

Banned

Hulk interested in Chelsea switch

So there are rumors saying Hulk is interested, but I think if we do get him, he would cost a lot of money and I don't think we should waste that much money on someone like him who has no experience in the EPL.

What do you guys think?

FC Porto striker Hulk is keen to join former boss Andre Villas-Boas at Chelsea, according to the player's agent.

Hulk has been strongly linked with a move to Stamford Bridge since Villas-Boas made the leap to the Premier League from Portugal in June.

However, the Brazilian striker's agent, Teodoro Fonseca, said despite his client's desire to re-unite with Villas-Boas, Chelsea would still need to pay a colossal fee.

"Hulk at Chelsea? Anything is possible," Fonseca told A Bola. "But his buyout clause is 100 million, so his future depends on an agreement between the clubs.

''Hulk would wholeheartedly agree to work with Andre at Porto or Chelsea, or at any other team, because he really likes the way he coaches. Andre knows Hulk very well and they have a good relationship."

The 25-year-old has also been linked with Manchester City and Paris Saint Germain in recent months, while his current contract at Porto runs until 2016.
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-agent?cc=4716

I think, we should not spent on him. Of coarse he's a great player, but he knows less 'bout the competition over here.
    This better be just a 'rumor.'

Banned
    Seriously 84 million will just be another flop.
    I think we shouldn't get him if its true, I mean Cavani, Pato, Robinho, Neymar will most likely be a lot cheaper and better.

I don't think Hulk is worth much more than 20m, and even then I wouldn't want him at Chelsea - there are far better options out there.

Chelsea Fan JacksonvilleChelseaFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Seriously 84 million will just be another flop.
    I think we shouldn't get him if its true, I mean Cavani, Pato, Robinho, Neymar will most likely be a lot cheaper and better.
    I agree... Pato and Neymar are young and would be solid pick ups.... Only thing hulk has going for him is avb

Thread Information