Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have a moan!

Banned

Have a moan!

We all from time to time feel stroppy about something relatively unimportant but irritating all the same. Have a moan here. Let's share our grievances. Here's one of mine.

I hate it when I'm in a queue at the supermarket, and the person (usually a woman I'm afraid to say) in front of me, waits till all she has packed all her shopping into bags before opening her handbag and starting to fumble about looking for her bank card.

You have been standing in the queue for ages you silly b*tch!! Why didn't you get your card ready then?

She's probably the same one who is in front of me at the petrol pump and checks her hair and puts on her lipstick in the rearview mirror before setting off!

Banned
    Well, Hutch and I seem to be the only moaners! Is that because everyone else is happy? or because you're not usaing the site enough?

Here's another cople of moans, this time connected with the site.

1. WHY do I keep getting a sign that says the server is busy?????? Clearly it is NOT busy since so few people are posting!

and it therefore follows

2. WHY are you not posting?? There are some very interesting topics you could contribute to. OR you could start a topic of your own! What do you want to discuss?

I get furious when I give way to a fellow driver, then they don't even acknowledge it. Got to say, the worst offenders by far are female drivers.

I also f*ckin' hate cyclists! They've got no idea of how to behave on a road, frequently go straight through red lights, ride on pavements, and generally show no respect for drivers or pedestrians at all. Many's the time I've been tempted to put one into a brick wall, but so far I've managed to control myself.

Taxi-drivers - when it comes to driving, they're w*nkers, the lot of 'em!

I could go on, but I've got to consider my blood pressure...

Chelsea Fan
    People who go to a cashpoint, then piss about for bloody ages. Women are the worst. They queue for ages, then only get their card ready once they get there, foget their pin number, eventually take their money out, then take ages putting their money away and all the while standing right in front of the cashpoint so no-one else can use it.

Banned
    Oh Yes1 Somewhere I have a brilliant thing about this. I'll just go and look for it. back later!

Damn!! I can't find it anywhere. I can;t believe it's not filed away somewhere! Will keep trying.
    Last edited by Mehitabel; 12th January 2012 at 12:05.

Banned
    Still can't find it - sorry. But here's a wee joke to cheer you up!

An Australian, an Irishman and a Scouser are in a bar. They're staring at
    another man sitting on his own at a table in the corner. He's so familiar,
    and not recognizing him is driving them mad. They stare and stare, until
    suddenly the Irishman twigs: "My God, it's Jesus!"
    Sure enough, it is Jesus, nursing a pint. Thrilled, they send him over a
    pint of Guinness, a pint of Fosters and a pint of Cain's bitter. Jesus accepts the
    drinks, smiles over at the three men, and drinks the pints slowly, one after
    another.
    After he's finished the drinks, Jesus approaches the trio.
    He reaches for the hand of the Irishman and shakes it, thanking him for the
    Guinness.
    When he lets go, the Irishman gives a cry of amazement:
    “My God! The arthritis I've had for 30 years is gone. It's a miracle!”
    Jesus then shakes the Aussie's hand, thanking him for the lager. As he lets
    go, the man's eyes widen in shock.
    “Strewth mate, the bad back I've had all my life is completely gone! It's a
    miracle.”
    Jesus then approaches the Scouser who says,
    “Back off, mate, I'm on disability benefit. “

I got bored tonight and thought I'd see what other Chelsea fans were talking about on some Chelsea podcasts. What a f*ckin' mistake!! All I heard was some well-spoken Chelsea fans discussing the team, and then giggling and mentioning celery and singing the wrong words to the old songs - in a middle class accent! What a bunch of w*nkers!!!

Banned
    A load of posh JCL's! Their wives were probably in the kitchen preparing prawn sandwiches!

Chelsea Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBeard View Post
    I got bored tonight and thought I'd see what other Chelsea fans were talking about on some Chelsea podcasts. What a f*ckin' mistake!! All I heard was some well-spoken Chelsea fans discussing the team, and then giggling and mentioning celery and singing the wrong words to the old songs - in a middle class accent! What a bunch of w*nkers!!!
    I used to go on a site with people like that.......

Banned
    OH! I am well pissed-off today! I was invited to a "friend's" house on Saturday night and took a good bottle of wine with me - 2003 vintage. What did she open for me? A bottle of 2011! Presumably she put my bottle away to serve to someone else! That is totally out of order! It wasn;t as if she'd already opened her bottle - NO - she opened it before my very eyes. Hence the ".." round friend - don't think I'll be going there again in a hurry!

P.s. Loads of typos there! the crosser I am the more typos I make!

This man is crazy, someone get him to register an account here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutchinson56 View Post
    No way can they be any worse than this bloke:
    Very similar, mate, very similar. Doesn't he just make you squirm with embarrassment? Chelsea's No. 1 Fan????? Explains why there's no atmosphere at the Bridge anymore!

Banned
    Yeah, that Chelsea fan is a fake, just a comedy?

This Arsenal fan is funny, singing jingle bells.

Banned
    The bastards! One of their engineers came to your house, didn't bother knocking, put the paper through the door and bogged off! It must be easy for them to find out who was supposed to come, because no other engineer would out of the blue have decided to visit you and post you the red notice. If they haven't connected your gas in the next hour, you must phone up and inisit on escalating the situation to managerial level. And make a note of the names of all the people that speak to you.

Banned
    Well, it's a relief to know you have your heating on. But what a ridiculous tale! They have changed the policy but not the notice? What kind of a Mickey Mouse outfit are they?

Thread Information