Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lucas Moura

Banned

Lucas Moura

Chelsea ponder summer strike for highly-rated Brazilian youngster

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/26/article-2092024-117759F1000005DC-607_306x438.jpg')

Chelsea are considering a summer move for Sao Paulo's Brazilian youngster Lucas Moura - although he has a release fee clause of 66.8million.

However the Blues would not pay anything close to such a figure for the highly-rated 19-year-old, only willing to purchase the player at a more reasonable price.

Sources in Brazil indicated that many of Europe's elite clubs are keeping track of the midfielder, with Inter Milan believed to have offered 29m for his services.

Chelsea already have three Brazilians on the books at Stamford Bridge, with high-profile players David Luiz and Ramires joined by precocious talent Lucas Piazon - also obtained from Sao Paulo.

Three could become four if attempts to sign Willian from Shakhtar Donetsk are successful, with the club mulling over a new bid after seeing a 16.5m offer rejected.

Moura is a right-sided attacking midfielder, an area which manager Andre Villas-Boas wants to strengthen, with Nicolas Anelka having left the club and Salomon Kalou potentially heading for the exit.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/26/article-2092024-1162FF2C000005DC-185_224x423.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/26/article-2092024-1162E0BB000005DC-941_224x423.jpg')

Kevin de Bruyne is another target for the position, with Chelsea in talks to sign the 20-year-old from Genk for around 8.5 million.

On Wednesday Genk confirmed that director Dirk Degraen had flown to London to discuss a potential deal, one which would likely see De Bruyne remain in Belgium for the rest of the season.

Link

So he is another rumoured target.

That guy is brilliant. I support buying him 100%. Pay whatever price they put on him. It is worth taking a risk, cuz he is a rising star, just like Hazard

I think Moura is the most possible player to come

Well, is Moura coming or not... 55 hours left!

I think we should get him.

I don't believe we will buy him, but i hope we do. I really do hope

Rory Smith @RorySmithTimes
    Chelsea may not be done yet: suggestion in Brazil that a late offer for Lucas Moura may be forthcoming. #cfc #spfc
    http://twitter.com/#!/rorysmithtimes

is it okay to post Twitter?

Banned
    Yeah it is okay, because it is still classed as "Rumours"
    Please give it a quote though by using the quote tool,
    like this
    I've edited it for you this time

Thanks, for sharing.

thanks, Kevlar

BIG NEWS: Brazilian Journalist @eduaffonsoespn, says there is "NO CHANCE" Lucas #Moura could be on the move today. #CFC#TransferDeadlineDay
    sad story :P

Banned
    Just rumours, so it could be true or it could be not. We will know by the end of the transfer window

Too bad he didn't join us. I hope we get him in the summer, cuz he's amazing

アバクロ 通販

[

[

[

Thread Information