Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Falcao

Banned

Falcao

I think this is complete BS!

Chelsea ready to use Torres as makeweight to fund 50m move for Falcao

Chelsea are planning a raid for Atlectico Madrid striker Falcao and could use Fernando Torres as part of the deal for the Colombian.

The Blues have been sent club representatives to watch the 25-year-old for the last three months and the move is being pushed forward by manager Andre Villas-Boas who managed the player at Porto.

The Stamford Bridge club are willing to cut their losses on Torres whose record-breaking move to west London has become a nightmare, according to the Daily Star.

The Spaniard has managed three league goals since his move south and could view a return home as the best way to rediscover his form.

Falcao has had no such problem since moving from Portugal to La Liga side Atletico last summer: he scored 62 goals in 72 games following his move to Europe from River Plate in 2009.

He bagged 33 in 36 outings under Villas-Boas last season, including 17 in 14 Europa League games for winners Porto to set a new European scoring record.

And he has picked up where he left off last year with another 17 goals in 25 games for Atletico.

Link

I will feel bad if torres is sacrificed,we have to wait a little.

Banned
    Im sure this is complete BS.
    Drogba's career is coming towards an end soon and im sure AVB will find another striker to replace him. So there will obviously be a lot of rumours like this in the coming months.

Falcao will probably be a good signing, but im sure if he was in Torres's position, he won't find the back of the net due to the lack of deliveries they get.

It is bs, but im willing to exchange torres for him. No doubt. Don't get me wrong,but Torres is just an icon of what he used to be. A little icon

Torres is trying too hard and its not working, you can see his frustration sometimes. I wonder what AVB will do to him if he still doesn't manage to score this season.

I think Chelsea will offload him in the summer. He is a waste. Sell him now, when he is still worth something

Thread Information